PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF PAPER SUBMISSIONS
- Prepare and submit electronic documents in Microsoft Word with the text in the range of 250 to 2,000 words for review
- Authors need to be consistent in their referencing style throughout the body of the manuscript.
- If authors choose not to include references, please simply note “References are available upon request.” at the end of Abstract.
- However, Authors also have the option of including one table summarizing results and/or one figure.
- The Abstract should be submitted in the double-spaced format, prepared in 12-point Times New Roman font.
- The Abstract should begin with:
- Keywords: Please provide a list of 4-5 keys words for your reviewers
- Review Process
- Review will be double-blind, so authors should remove identifying information from their papers. However, to assist selecting reviewers, authors should report the conference track on the first page.
- At the time of submitting the document in the Microsoft CMT system, you will be asked to provide the author identification details separately.
- Once your Abstract is accepted, you will retain the option to submit the full paper elsewhere for publication after the conference.
- If you choose to submit a full paper to us, please move on to the next section of full paper submission.
Selected full papers may be considered for publication in special issues of reputed International Scopus-indexed and ABDC list journals.
ISDSI 2022 has tied-up with reputed Journals as follows:
- SPECIAL ISSUE – Journal of Indian Business Research (Emerald)
- SPECIAL ISSUE: Journal of Global Operations & Strategic Sourcing (Emerald)
- Journal of Promotion Management (Taylor & Francis)
- Young Consumers (Emerald)
- The Learning Organization (Emerald)
NOTE: All submitted papers will go through the full Journal review process.
|1||Last date to submit abstract (Range: 250 to 2000 words) :||Nov 30, 2022 10:00 PM|
|2||Extended Abstract acceptance notification ends :||Dec 07, 2022|
|3||Last date to submit full paper :||Nov 30, 2022|
|4||Last date to register for the conference :||Dec 10, 2022
Dec 18, 2022 23:55 PM
DOCTORAL STUDENT RESEARCH PRESENTATIONS & BEST PAPER AWARDS
The doctoral student research presentations are an opportunity for PhD / FPM scholars to advance their careers in management scholarship through mutual learning and benefiting from expert feedback..
The Best Paper Awards recognize the top 6 high impact papers (3 doctoral research paperss + 3 regular submission research paper) from the conference. Please note only full papers will be eligible for the best paper awards.
The details are below
Best Paper Awards (1st Prize: $1000, 2nd Prize: $ 750, 3rd Prize: $500)
- Only Full papers are eligible for the best paper awards
- At least one author should register for the conference and present the paper in person
- Best paper awards papers will recognize and promote quality contributions to academic research*
CODE OF ETHICS
- Authors should note that changes to the author list after the submission deadline are not allowed. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register for, attend, and present the work at the conference.
- Submissions should not already be published in any journal or publication (including online journals, books, and book chapters). Authors will be asked to submit a self-declaration on the same.