Student Projects /
Student Projects / Request for Problems (RFPs)
Student Projects/ Request for Problems Intervention (RFPs)
RFP is a crucial component of the newly revised curriculum within the T Shaped Professional model. It is also an integral component of the Career Track program. Student teams work under faculty guidance and an industry mentor work on resolving an industry partner provided business problem. A selection of student white papers arising out of 2020 projects has been published as an edited volume titled Learning by Solving, A compilation of White Paper’s. This can be downloaded here: downloaded here. In 2021, 34 corporate partners have signed up for this initiative.
- ‘Swing Trading Strategies For The Indian Equity Market’ with Quantinsti
- ‘Analysing The Customer Purchase Behaviour For Two Product Categories: Meat & Fish, Beauty’ with Big Basket
Human Resource Area
HR Digital Transformation
- ‘To Create A HR AI Maturity Model, Evaluate Select Companies Of The Maturity Based On The Model Created, And Make Recommendations To HR AI Maturity Level’ with dun&bradstreet.
Business Analytics and Digital Business
- ‘Food Classification For Grocery Store Management Using Computer Vision’ with Insofe.
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Area
- Effective Waste Management: A study aligned with SDG No. 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities.