Dr. Kavya holds a Ph.D. in Commerce from Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry. She was awarded UGC-JRF and SRF fellowships to pursue her Ph.D. After her Ph.D., she completed a research internship in the Department of Economics and Policy Analysis (DEPA) at the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Mumbai. Her research interests include Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Capital Markets, and General Economics.
Dr. Kavya T B
Speciality Area : Finance
Speciality Domain : Corporate Finance, Capital Markets, General Economics
- Ph.D.-Commerce, Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry, India.
- UGC – JRF, SRF & NET.
- M.Com-Finance, University of Calicut, Kerala, India.
- MBA-Finance, Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry, India.
- Research Intern, Department of Economics and Policy Analysis (DEPA), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Mumbai.
Research grants, awards, and fellowships
- University Grants Commission NET, JRF, & SRF.
- Completed a research project on Implications of equity prices on ratings of Corporate Bond Market, DEPA-SEBI.
- First Outstanding Research Paper Award for the Impact of stock market Liberalization on Returns volatility and Economic growth: An evidence from Asian Economies, at the XIII Capital Markets Conference, IICM, Mumbai, India in collaboration with Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics, Pune, Maharashtra.
Admissions Open for 2023 - 2025
Admissions Open for Class 2023 – 2025 for PGDM Bangalore and International MBA Greater Mumbai Campus. Click here to APPLY NOW